Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Changes and updates

After play-testing the board game we have learned that we did not have enough trivia cards for the whole play-through of the game. We have made over 50 trivia cards and have redesigned the game board as well as the grid on it. Some rules have been changed to allow the game to flow better. We have also established a website for the board-game at http://rurahrah.weebly.com/
A similar game to ours that we have found is the RU Ready game found here http://ruready.weebly.com/
The board has been completed and trivia cards have been made for the final presentation. The process for making this board game has been tough and exciting at the same time. We have all been able to use our imaginations to create new concepts and ideas.

At the website you can learn further details about the game and access downloadable content, which will allow you to recreate the game.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009